Bids monitoring

Each year in Georgia above 200 thousands of bids on service, execution and supplies are proclaimed. Thanks to winning procedures Polish companies sign contracts and get chances for multi millions profits. Be on-going what, where and when is announced!

Thanks to our monitoring service you can:

  • sign new profitable contracts,
  • be one step ahead of competitors: only we 90% of information attain the current day, the rest of 10% the next day,
  • save your time,
  • approach easily to huge companies and governmental institutions,
  • carry on direct e-mail marketing events,
  • evaluate competition offers on market,
  • evaluate value of potential profit margin on products.